Volvo | S40 | C70 | C30 | V50 | Steering Lock Emulator
Works with the following models
| S40 | C70 | C30 | V50 |
This emulator can be used if the original SCL board responds to CEM requests, to allow the emulator to store synch data from CEM / SCL.
- Turn ignition off and remove key
- Plug in the programming cable (setup mode), Green wire connected to LIN between SCL and CEM (SCL pin 4) Please Use OBD plug (pin 16 is +12V & pin 4/5 is GND) to Power the emulator (red and black)
Do not use SCL power lines because they are managed through CEM (only works when SCL is locked or unlocked.
- LED should now be solid green. Plug the key in – if everything is OK, the Green LED should now be blinking red and all the necessary data has already been received and saved.
- Unplug the Emulator from OBD Socket (+ red / black -), remove the programming harness (working mode).
- Pull the original SCL out of the socket and plug the in the emulator (make sure the programming harness is not plugged in)