SOFI SP8 series is professional programmers specially for programming serial FLASH/EEPROM/SPI memories, with built-in 32-bit high-willarspeed processors and USB2.0 communication interfaces.
It supports high-speed programming of nearly all 24/25/93/BR90 chips. In the number of supportive serial memories and the writing speed, it greatly exceeds most general and similar special programmers that cost much more. It has a unique function of ISP online programming and supports more chips with continuous software upgrade.
SP8 series overtakes other similar products in both exterior and inner quality.
- USB2.0 communication interfaces (real USB interfaces, not USB to serial ports or simulated USB ports)
- Small (size: 103x71x23mm), and convenient to use and carry
- SP8 Fully supports WinXP/Vista/Win7/Win10, and perfectly combines 32-/64-bit systems
- Has built-in 32-bit high-speed processors, designed specially for serial memories, achieving high-speed and appropriate
- Supports nearly all 93/24/25/BR90 memories, and supports more chips through software upgrade.
- Unique ISP download ports and 10PIN color ISP download cable.
- On-board patch chips (such as main-board BIOS with SPI interface) can be directly connected to be programming.
- Standard 40Pin locking beds with zero insertion force, applicable to wide/narrow chips and general adapters
- Supports contact detection for pins, and improves reliability of programming
- Perfect over-current and ESD protections
- It automatically detects the position of chips and then starts programming
- Supports mass asynchronous programming via connecting several programmers to one computer
- It operates easy and you can perform mass programming
- Supports low-voltage (3.3V) and 5V chips
- Provides self-detection for devices
List of supported device can be found HERE
Intelligent pin detection
The whole SP8 series has the function of intelligent pin detection
1x SP8-A programmer
1x USB cable
1x 10Pin ISP download cable (10-chip 10-color ribbon cable with 10 single DuPont heads at the output terminal)